Saturday, December 11, 2010

Top Five Things I Love About Christmas

It's less than two weeks until Christmas, so I thought I'd try to narrow down my likes to a "Top Five."  Here they are, in no particular order.

-- I set up a hand-crafted, ceramic manger scene that my wonderful Mother-in-law gave us when we bought our first house.
-- My family has the opportunity to be helpful Christmas Angels.
-- We sing Christmas Hymns at Church, which are some of my favorite carols.
-- For a season, we focus on the miracle of His birth, rejoycing in beginnings, right on into the New Year.
-- We get to visit with my Dear Hubby's family and extended family, and of course eat wonderful food.

What are your favorite things about Christmas?  (or any other holidays!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.