Thursday, November 4, 2010

How many hours writing each day?

I've learned that everyone either won't admit their favorite writing snacks (see previous post), or that we're all too busy to blog this week.

So, let's try another.  How many hours do you spend writing each day?  Not staring out the window, not doing research; actually putting fingers to keys, or pen to paper.  Just writing.

I must admit, I'm still in sporadic mode, due to a more-than-full-time job, a husband, sons, and volunteer work at my church.   Also, some nights, like tonight, fibromyalgia pain just conquers me. 

When I really, really sit down to write, 1-2 hours is about all my fingers can handle.  After that, my brain feels kinda fuzzy, too.  Like a favorite sweater just out of the dryer.  A good feeling of accomplishment that I just have to wear while it's still warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.