Friday, February 3, 2012

In which I feel human again

With a blog title in the style of Jean Craighead George's chapter titles, I can't go wrong.  Did I ever mention that my favorite book of all time is "My Side of the Mountain?"  I love the fearlessness.

Truthfully, it was a very long 3-1/2 weeks.  Just wish my hips hadn't spread so much while I was recovering!  OK, maybe I can blame the post-illness depression for the extra snacking and lack of workouts.  Or, maybe it was the intense boredom with not feeling well.  Anyway, enough excuses already.  I need to go get a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad and get back to writing.

Hey, did I tell y'all that I got Rory's Story Cubes and Action Cubes for Christmas?  I'm looking forward to "rolling the dice" to try 'em out on a short story or three.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you were so sick, but I'm glad to hear you're doing better. Hope you have fun with your story cubes!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.