Monday, January 30, 2012

The end of coughing

Yes, I'm celebrating!!!  I made it through an entire day with only one coughing fit.  I consider that to be "cured"--horray!

In case anyone's wondering what kept this asthmatic down for nearly a month, the baddie is called Metapneumovirus (meta-numo-virus).  Yup, it's a lower respiratory infection that can send asthmatics and children to ICU.  I wasn't quite that bad, but 3 days in the hospital is enough for anyone to go a little batty.

Speaking of batty, I must be crazy to be playing so much solitaire on my PC.  It stimulates my brain matter, but doesn't get anything productive actually accomplished.  Hmmmmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.