Friday, March 12, 2010

It's finally in print!

Yes, my book is finally in print. One draft copy, courtesy of my home printer. It's an eerie feeling to see almost 10,000 words all in one place and know that I wrote them.

The good news is that it's Spring Break and my two reviewers are now available. The scary part is, of course, what if they don't like the story?

I'll tell them not to tell me if they don't like it... just to tell me what needs to be added or changed. After they're finished reading and writing their remarks, we'll discuss and plan out the revision. And then the work begins again! Somehow, I thought that writing should be easy.

Oh, hey, I did just finish reading a really great book! It's called "The Christ Report" and is the story of a journalist at the end of his life who needs to believe, and an innkeeper 2,000 years earlier who needs to be believed. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.