Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time passes quickly

Time, it passes quickly when we have much to do that is fun. It passes even more quickly when there are chores undone...

My excuse this week for not writing is that I had a cake pan and a skillet that I just could not get washed. So, the way I'm going to finish the last 2.5 chapters of this book is to keep up with the dishes! Sounds simple enough, eh?

In my story, the key decision-maker has entered the scene and a gift of the heroine's choosing has been offered. What will she choose and how will the gift will be granted? Some surprises await this writer who will try harder to get the dishes washed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.