Friday, July 23, 2010

Am I imagining things?

Am I imagining things, or is this real? Do I truly only have 11 chapters waiting to be re-written? Yes!

In small steps, most goals become possible. Like reading the Bible cover-to-cover, or learning to play an instrument.

So, too, is this book. I don't really know why I feel driven to complete it. Writing is difficult for me, especially verb tenses.

This weekend is exciting because the characters are starting to come alive, with hopes and dreams, and challenges of their own.

Well, time to get back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.