Thursday, July 29, 2010

Done!

Second draft is done!!! Complete!!! Ready for me to load into an e-book reader as a .pdf file and experience it.

As long as I don't find any major flaws, and only spelling problems, I will add page breaks on the chapters, and print out review copies over the weekend.

Can't wait!!!

Just not tonight. I'm exhausted, but a good exhausted!!! It's been ten long months of research and writing. It's been 19 months since I first had a dream that I actually saw the ending to, which gave me the idea for this story.

I'm so thankful for my family for allowing me to take this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.