Saturday, July 17, 2010

Too tired to dance!

I'm too tired to dance! The hands are strong, but sore from exertion. The brain is unwilling to adjust to a different rhythm from that of my keyboard. The heart is busy celebrating the half-way point of my book re-write. The back is trying not to hunch over. The legs are like rubber, and somewhat glued to the pillow that sits atop my chair. Surprisingly, the feet are somewhat willing, but one is broken, and sits in a brace and a walking boot.

Yes, I'm too tired to dance, so my celebration of being half-way through my re-write is a quiet one. A simple stretching of my hands towards the heavens. I am indeed thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.