Saturday, February 27, 2010

Getting to the exciting parts of the story

Hey, it's been a long road over the past year. The story is almost to the point where I remember in my dream. January 2009, I dreamed of the middle and end of a fantastic story. The skill lies in finding a character upon which to base the story, because I dreamed my dream in first-person, and my life is certainly not interesting enough!

Maybe that will change, when I become a published author?

Anyway, chapter 22 is now drafted, and there are only about 4 more chapters to write. I'm getting excited about finishing this first draft. Can't wait to read it end-to-end!

These last 4 chapters will be great. Fashion, travel, excitement, and a nice conclusion to my tale.

It's been so fun writing a book that I would want to read. It's fun, it's clean, and it makes me appreciate my values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.