Friday, October 15, 2010

Top Five - Things I Collect

We all collect something. Here are the top five things that I collect, in no particular order.

-- Pens, Pencils, Highlighter Pens. My fave pencil has pre-sharpened push-up lead, and smells like fruit and vanilla.

-- Ology Books. Egyptology, Monsterology, Alienology, etc. These are super-cool books with lots of flaps to lift, pockets of stuff, stories.

-- Sparklies! (Need I say more?)

-- Twilight Saga Movie Books. These are a great "making of" memoir.

-- Quick & Easy Recipes. Never enough hours in the day!

What things do you collect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.