Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Moving Right Along (?)

There are times when I just want to eat shoe leather.  Today was one of those days.  Worked at my day job so much that there really wasn't time to exercise...  I'll do better tomorrow.

The small success that I can celebrate today is that I completed Day 5, and the scale is starting to move in the right direction.  Baby steps.

OK, more steps...many more steps.  I think the key is getting enough sleep.

On that thought...I really should go get some sleep now.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.