Monday, September 6, 2010

Learning about the business

Today, I spent several hours reading through Nathan Bransford's wonderful blog. It's chock-full of great information about how to be a good author.

http://blog.nathanbransford.com/

This is soo much more than just writing and sharing. It's a multi-step process with no definite timeline. Not something a Program Manager like me really wants to hear!!!

We are where we are, though, and I'll make the best of it.

One thing I'm still a little confused about is the role of the Agent/Editor, when it's a single person. I'll send an e-mail over to the good folks at.... to learn more.

In other news, I had a great holiday weekend with my right thumb (read, space-bar thumb) in a brace due to tendonitis! Yes, I'm typing this post using my left thumb on the space-bar. So frustrating! No, this wasn't due to my book-writing. That draft was finished over a month ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.