Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top Five Reasons Why I Love Living "Out in the Country"

Here are my top five reasons why I love living "out in the country," in no particular order.

- I can play music and movies as loudly as I want to
- My dear hubby can drive a tractor for hours (He loves to drive anything with wheels!)
- There aren't daily fights in the hallways at school
- We can have friends over to shoot fireworks on the 4th of July
- We have a really big garden in the summer

It was really difficult to narrow this list down to five!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.