Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Patience

Patience. I know that I do not have enough of it. I know that the Lord grants us an infinite amount of it.

Time passes ever so slowly while waiting for THE WORD on my first query.

I've decided to not send my question yet.... I want to give it a couple more days. Not that I expect to hear back so soon, but that I don't want to seem pushy and impatient.

And the rain from TS Hermine comes pouring down!

9/14/2010 follow-up

I sent my question on 9/13 and received an answer on 9/14. How totally awesome is that?!?! Love this publisher already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.