Thursday, September 9, 2010

Top Five Movies

Episode #2 of my Top Five is pretty easy. These are the Top Five Movies that I like on September 9th, 2010. The list could change next week! Here they are, again in no particular order:

--The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010), for showing humor and style in life-threatening situations.
--Knowing, for a mystery full of twists and turns that kept surprising me through the entire movie.
--Twilight Saga: Eclipse, for some great guy/guy dialog that doesn't include bloodshed.
--Another Cinderella Story, Dancing Ever After, because my secret love is princess movies, and what is better than to have one with song, dance, and comedy!
--How to Train Your Dragon, for showing that a geeky nerd can rise to the occasion and become a hero.

To be one of my favorites, I look for good casting, directing, cinematography, special effects, and actors/actresses who can really play off of each other and take risks, rather than just reciting dialogue... Waiting for 3 of these to be released on DVD!!!

What are your top 5 movies today, and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read and respond to your comments, so please post! I blog Monday through Saturday, mostly as a night-owl. Please remember to type the validation word on the screen that pops up after you comment--my professional code of business conduct contract and code of ethics necessitates that I moderate comments on public social media, so there will be a short delay in viewing your comment online.